Property Surplus Information

MAE Technical Support team is responsible for tracking all computer/IT related hardware and software.

Receiving Property (New or Used)
All new and used IT equipment that is new to our department MUST first go through the MAE Technical Support Office for setup and configuration. All computers will be configured to use Gatorlink credentials to log in.

Sending Property to UF Surplus
When IT equipment is no longer needed by your area, you can bring it to the MAE Technical Support Office and we will send it to UF Surplus Property.

Request to Surplus
To submit your request to have UF Property sent to UF Surplus, use the Request Form at the left or click this link on this page.